you are here: Home/Buyback Policy
- Any request for buyback of the products or complaints should be accompanied with the original invoice/receipts and certificates.
- We are happy to accept jewellery sold through any Gopaldas jewellery store, as per our prevailing terms and conditions of Exchange policy, which is at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Gopaldas jewellers will accept jewellery under the exchange policy after due examination for weight of product and authenticity as an Gopaldas product, identification of damage or stone defects (crack, replacement and alterations) etc.
- Valuation of each piece at the time of Buyback/Exchange will be as follows:
- While normal wear and tear is to be expected, suitable deductions are applicable, which shall be upto 100% for excessive wear and tear, damage ,or stone defects (crack, replacement and alterations) etc.
- All products covered under the Exchange / Buyback and upgrade policy will be eligible for such Exchange / Buyback and upgrade only after the approval of the quality check department at the Head Office.
- The weight of the gold will be net of all pearl, stones, lac, dust, dirt and any other extraneous material.
- Free Gift / discount issued during the original sale, will be deducted at the time of buyback / exchange after valuation as per the prevailing policy.
- No exchange on stones and pearls.
- All buyback valuation will be exclusive of VAT / Sales Tax. Payment on buyback or any refunds will be made compulsory by Cheque only (on the invoice / receipt name only), within 10 working days. Above policies valid only on Gopaldas jewellery.
|ANY TIME||(Jewellery sold by Gopaldas Jewellers)|
|22 K Gold Jewellery||Weight x (Prevailing rate less 3%)|
|18 K Studded (Diamonds)||Gold: (Weight x prevailing rate less 3%) + Diamonds: 90% of prevailing value + Gemstones/Pearls 50% of prevailing value. Making charges and stone value would be deducted in exchange.|
|Solitaires||85% of prevailing value|
|Platinum||(70% of purchase Price)|
|Silver||Weight x (Prevailing rate less 3%)|